When it comes to making sure your business is doing everything it can to ensure the security and accessibility of personally identifiable information (PII) in accordance to the numerous and strict federal and state laws and regulations, there’s no shame in getting a little outside help when you need it. Nor is there shame in a stay-at-home-parent utilizing those same professional services to manage various basic aspects of their household or preserve sentimental items. Services, like those available through Corrigan Record Storage, can offer countless benefits to companies and organizations in terms of data protection, disaster prevention, secure shredding services, and more, but not everyone mentions the fact that anyone can take advantage of these great services. These types of convenient and affordable services can increase productivity, provide peace of mind, and even save you money.
At Corrigan Record Storage, all we care about is protecting what matters most to you. Whether it’s a stack of incredibly sensitive PII that needs to be put into secure storage or even just a box of old photographs that need to be scanned for digital copies, the experts at Corrigan Record Storage are here for you.
We offer a variety of unique services and have access to state-of-the-art technologies that allow us to help people and businesses experience greater personal and professional success, including:
- Secure Shredding services provide fast and affordable alternatives to in-house shredding, allowing your employees to focus on what’s really important while the professional HIPAA shredders at Corrigan Record Storage handle everything else.
- Document Management services provide housing for both hard copy and electronic records in a completely secure 200,000 square foot facility. Our facility features gated entrances, alarms, video surveillance, and more.
- Vault Storage can secure everything from backup tape media and artwork, to other delicate documents and media. A FM-200 fire suppression system, keypad entry, backup generators, and control over temperature and humidity allow greater security and help ensure the longevity of the vault’s contents.
- Document Scanning services can help individuals and businesses eliminate pounds of paperwork, old documents, medical records, photographs, tax records, and more without compromising accessibility by creating seamless digital copies for incredibly affordable prices.
- Breach Management services, like Corrigan Record Storage’s CSR Readiness® program, can help businesses monitor how they use and protect PII to help you stay ahead of potential risks and threats to eliminate your chances of falling victim to a security breach.
Corrigan Record Storage offers countless information management services, meant to help protect what matter most to you. Please call 248.344.9185 or 1.800.944.7716, or complete the contact form in the sidebar to learn more about all of our convenient, secure and affordable services provided only by Corrigan Record Storage.